Podcast of Note - "Fly With Me"
Taking a brief break from the Mac testing to introduce a podcast I discovered recently - Fly With Me produced by 'JoePodcaster' - a guy who is a pilot for a major U.S. air carrier. Normally I would not post about a non-access tech related podcast on this blog, but episode eleven (11) caught my ear enough that I just had to share. Here is the link to the mp3 download.
In episode eleven, Joe interviews a listener who has a bit of a technology/computer background with a dream of learning how to pilot a helicopter. What makes this relevant to ATHEN is that this gentleman is blind and during the interview they discuss the auditory and tactile side of aircraft controls.
I recommend the entire podcast - all 14 episodes and then some. I especially enjoyed episodes 8 and 8.5 "When Things Go Wrong" and episode 12 wih the real life "Snake on a Plane". Listen and enjoy.
Labels: fun, pod/vod-cast


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home