E-Book Program Expands [Wired Campus Blog]
For those with access to the CHE this article may be worth reading:
MBS Textbook Exchange Inc., of Columbia, Mo., the textbook distributor that is leading the project, announced that an additional 30 bookstores at colleges across the country will start selling as many as 400 digital textbooks. The distributor said the program it launched in the fall with five academic publishers at 10 college bookstores was a success.
I think our mantra needs to be a phrase I came up with in a meeting on the topic recently while trying to explain to some of the powers above me what it is I do in front of all those computers each day - Digital does NOT mean Accessible.
There is also an article in the January issue of Campus Technology with a brief - yet information - update on Electronic Publishing of the eJournal and peer review variety.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home