Friday, July 14, 2006

M. N. ADAMOV MEMORIAL FUND

M. N. ADAMOV MEMORIAL FUND
President Ron has recently been contacted by two different people about an AT effort in the former Soviet Union. You can find more information about it at: http://sussman.org/mnafund/

Ron says - "I would very much like to get the ATHEN membership involved in this and any other comparable effort to increase the access to technology for people with disabilities internationally. I would like your feedback on this effort, and any others that you are aware of so ATHEN can make a coordinated effort in this area."

Feel free to use the comments section of the blog or add your two-cents worth to the ATHEN blog. Personally I think this is a good effort worth of our support - seeing as how some of the principle advisors are in the Boston area it may be easier for some of us in the Northeast to get involved, but I welcome everyone to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home