Some recent developments in ODF Accessibility
Time to stop resting upon my laurels and get caught up on the draft folder between the Babson workshop and now. To whit - a bunch of posts that I believe the ATHEN crew and all other visitors will find of interest. And if you are visiting this blog - and are not bona fide member of ATHEN - may I recommend joining us? It may be worth your while.
In the meantime - Peter Korn provides an update on Open Document Format Accessibility. As a resident taxpayer of the Bay State - with both personal and professional interests in ODF, AT, B/LV and Edu - I look forwartd to how this plays out. What would be really great is if Massachusetts could also somehow incorporate what we learn in this field with the NIMAS regulations which seem to have fallen through the cracks of the Mass DOE. may I need to drop a line to my local school department?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home