Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome Disability 411 Listeners!

ATHEN and the ATHEN blog were featured on episode 12 of the Disability 411 podcast. Thanks to Beth Case for helping to spread the word - she and I have also chatted about future tech-topics and possible interviews with Ron, Sean, Gaeir, and other members of the tribe. Give the show a listen - I believe you will find it well worth while.

For those of you new to the Athen Blog - feel free to add our RSS feed to your reader in order to reach out for new postings.

And since you will likely be downloading the podcast to your MP3 player - here is a little bit o' music for you as well. In a previous post I introduced readers to the woeful sounds emitted by dying harddrives. Well --- to paraphrase Special Agent Dale Cooper -- "The internet is a large and interesting place, sir." And indeed it is as the Hard Drive Dying Dance Track mashups/contest proves without a doubt. I'm not sure which I like more - the 'tunes' themselves or the use of Odeo to submit them for the contest. Happy Listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home