Home | Accessible Content Magazine
Like this blog, Accessible Content Magazine took a little time off and has now returned for your reading enjoyment. I enjoyed this magazine when it first appeared but like a lot of small startups was not suprised when it disappeared - getting a new venture up and running is not always easy - especially when the goal is to provide free content that also demonstrates quality in content and appeal. From what I see on the homepage, they have rounded up some good sponsoers and I wish them the best of luck.
However -- a magazine or journal such as this cannot be successful without input from readers and submissions from the community to which the magazine is geared. It may be bold of me - but I challenge the membership of ATHEN and the readers of this blog to not only subscribe to Accessible Content Magazine but to also provide articles, comments, and content.
Labels: ATHEN, information_resource
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home